A Haven for Vee

Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday's Thoughts

Everywhere a blogger looks these days in the blogging world, there are such delights for the eye and the imagination. If you haven't visited The Inspired Room lately, try eking out a chunk of time and just enjoy.

Pam Garrison is a busy gal this year with a recent move and a business, but for beautiful images one can't go wrong to visit Christmas 2006 in her blog.

Thank you all for being so supportive...even though I never got the cup of tea that Linda suggested, I skated through the day quite cheerfully just anticipating my imaginary cup. And, I'd like to especially thank Barbara who sent me the sweetest letter. What a community of support I stumbled into back in July. I am truly blessed.

Have a blessed Friday, everyone!

(Clicking on the paragraph about Pam Garrison will take you right there!)

7 comments:

  1. Vee,
    Have a blessed weekend in return!
    Miss Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee...glad to hear your day turned around....I used to work with the public for years and years and I think it gave me thicker skin...LOL.
    Thanks for the link...I noticed that she put a bride/groom cake topper on her Christmas tree...not a bad idea...mine has been wrapped up in a box for years....I'll have to see how it looks!
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee-
    I most definitely will do the "tag" thing. I think it may help me make some new friends in a bit. I shall pass on the nice gesture from you to some others.

    I'm glad you like my little house. It's very comfy. I like that since everything's gently used I don't have to worry about it getting dirty or broken! WHy didn't I think of that when I had 3 small children!!!! hindsight.... Have a great weekend- Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sending me to visit Pam...I so enjoyed her Christmas decor! And you have yourself a good weekend. Blessings, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vee, think I may have to go visit this Pam that you speak of...sounds almost as enlightening as you yourself are!!!
    xo
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean I wouldn't like you?? I already do...there's SOMETHING that keeps me coming here to visit you!! LOL

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes who would have thought that blogging would become a true friendship builder.
    I always say it it like teh old days of penfriends but now it is in cyberspace and we don'thave to wait weeks for letters.
    I appreciate your comment onboth your blog and mine.
    No I am not surprised, the reasofn I am writing my story is because I know there are many more out there with the same struggles who could do with a little encouragement to help them on their way.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

🕊
If comments disappear, please don't fret. A simple "hi" will do. The platform surely needs some maintenance.