A Haven for Vee

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Implications of Our Faith

Let us consider the implications of our faith. Either Christ did everything for us or He did nothing...either all of our sins are totally forgiven or none of them are forgiven. Eternal life must last forever or how is it 'eternal'? You either stand in the righteousness of Christ or you have no righteousness at all. And what is faith? It is 'being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.' (Hebrews 11:1)~ Bob George (paraphrased)

Breathe
Michael W. Smith


This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me

This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very word spoken to me

And I I'm desperate for you
And I I'm I'm lost without you

This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me

This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very word spoken to me

And I'm, I'm desperate for you
And I'm, I'm lost without you

And I'm, I'm desperate for you
And I'm, I'm lost without you

I'm lost without you...

(Clicking on the song will take you to You Tube and Michael W. Smith singing.)

photo source (link broken, but allowed to stand)

13 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Vee! Beautiful hymn too.

    I finally blogged the "4 tag meme" you tagged me for on Wednesday.
    Thanks!

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great song.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sing this one often in church. Our church music is basically "praise" music. It's good but I miss the old hymns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Sunday morning posts. We are so very lost without Him! Today I am thankful for each and every breath He has given me, whether in sickness or in health. Thank you for the little rest stop for my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post, my friend! Thank you!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for this communion Sunday. Glad your snowbank is receding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the nice devotional and Michael's song, he really is a talented man after God's own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful post and a wonderful song and video! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ponderings Vee! Love that hymn and love considering the implications of our faith...

    Blessings today,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. No truer words have ever been spoken......Monday blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen and Amen. Thanks for sharing these wonderful words
    Hugs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vee,
    Thanks so much for posting this song/words. Music has a way of ministering to the soul like nothing else can. I needed this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Tea cozy...Thanks for coming by the site. Yes I plan on entering more for this week later, but I am glad to have found your post The Implications of Faith. Wonderful encouragement to see the word of God lived out in lives! My Jesus is everything I need and He is altogether lovely!

    ReplyDelete

🕊
If comments disappear, please don't fret. A simple "hi" will do. The platform surely needs some maintenance.