A Haven for Vee

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Perfect Heart


Morning sun light of creation
Grassy fields, a velvet floor
Silver clouds a shimmering curtain
He's designed a perfect world 
I'm amazed at His talents
I stand in awe of one so great
Now my soul begins to sing out
To the source from which it came

Bless the Lord who reigns with beauty 
Bless the Lord who reigns with wisdom and with power
Bless the Lord who reigns my life with so much love
He can make *a perfect heart

~Reba Rambo

Since I can no longer embed a video, I'll just add the link *here.*

Gloria Gaither's comments at the beginning of this selection are the reason for this video's being chosen.  Lynda Randle's voice is a blessing, too. (Please forgive the mess while this post was under construction.)

A blessed Sunday and a wonderful week to you.

(for further consideration * A Perfect Heart is... by David Wilkerson)


Comments, as always, are closed on Sunday morning.