When I awoke this morning, I leapt from my bed and ran to the window. Okay, that's not quite accurate. While I was very excited to see the garden from my bedroom window where I could survey the scene, my body is so stiff and tired that leaping would be impossible. I need some of this stuff.
By way of explanation...
1. The fenced in area
2. My neighbor's beautiful stretch of lawn—does it get any better? All the lawn to look at and I don't have to mow it! (The pathway there? John is fixing a couple of patches with the leftover topsoil/compost mixture.)
3. The seating area where John and I will have our morning coffee, on good days that is.
4. The Limb Llama
5. How I see the Limb Llama. He'll be smiling tomorrow when the sun returns.
6. The wee little hosta experiment
7. My neighbor's hosta in a large planter. He says the slugs don't find it. I'm hoping that the slugs don't find my baby Blue Shade hosta either. (Have I just documented my hosta envy for all the world to see?! )
8. My favorite plate on the plate rail above the seating area.
So I'm turning my attention to indoor pursuits for the day. Have a terrific Wednesday...