~Mosaic using Photoscape~
~Mosiac using FotoFlexer~
Path to EZ Collage
1. Click on link above
2. Select language
3. Allow to load and select "start flexing"
4. Make choice. I use "Edit From My Computer"
5. EZ Collage is last option on the right
6. Menu opens and asks about the photo you've uploaded.
7. I select "do not save" because I'm going to have to start from scratch in Fotoflexer anyway
8. Select your layout from the left side
9. Upload photos
10. Choose decorative options. Play and have fun!
While visiting Shabby Blogs this week, I found another online photo editing program called FotoFlexer. Unlike Photoscape, it does not require downloading to your computer. It has a simple mosiac program that allows the addition of graphics such as the little butterfly you see above. Kid stuff! Love it.
How I wish that azaleas lasted for weeks instead of days... The blossoms are already spent and making a pink carpet in the garden.
Linking to Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. A pleasant week to you...