Just because I've always wanted to join in and today's the day!
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. When did you last 'shower attention on someone or have attention 'showered' on you? Did you love it or did all that attention make you squirm?
We must be a family of squirmers because showering attention on each other is simply not done. I do not shower attention on anyone nor does anyone shower attention on me. Maybe I should try it and watch'em squirm!
2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the college 'spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please!
Given my first answer, this is not going to surprise anyone. We don't "do" spring breaks. Nor did I ever do spring breaks in college. ☺
~junior year in college~
3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans?
Phew. Finally. An affirmative. Yes, I love pecans and a pecan pie made with brown sugar can't be beat.
4. 'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells' or 'a good egg'...which eggs-pression could most recently be applied to your own life?
Walk on eggshells is the closest, but it is actually true of my entire life. Maybe it's me?!
5. In my experience__________________________________________.
In my experience, life is what you make it.
6. What's a favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics?
Singing in the Rain comes to mind.
7. What does the word hope mean to you?
Oddly enough, "hope" is not much of a concept for me. It doesn't have enough oomph. It's too much like marshmallow fluff or bird feathers. I would rather believe, rest, trust orhave faith.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well wasn't that delightful? LOL! I think it is safe to say that I'll link without participating. I have so wanted to try this based on others' participation who actually do a great job with it. Thank you, Debbie, for first sparking my interest!