1. Do you climb into bed on all fours or do you sit on the bed and swing your feet in? Until recently, it was all fours. Now I do it the "old lady" ☺ way. 2. While we're on the subject, do you get into your car by standing on one leg while sticking the other one in, sitting down, and hauling the remaining leg after you (now don't be ridiculous, that is not three legs) or do you sit down and swing both feet in together?
3. Do you use the nearest chair for climbing or do you get out the step-ladder?
I'll climb on anything handy and sturdy. (I am quite concerned over you rocking chair and stools-on-wheels people.)
4. When faced with a challenging task, do you do it yourself or wait for your husband/someone else to do it?
For sixteen years, I did it myself. Now I'm quite spoiled, though I do give it a try first before calling for help.
5. If you are going to jump into the swimming hole, are you going to dive in or cannonball in?
Cannonball! (I live in the north where a swimming hole is a swimming hole. No poisonous snakes...)
6. Do you lick your ice cream cone or bite it?
7. When grocery shopping with your husband, does he push the cart or do you?
He does. My hope is that, like so many of you, he'll keep his mitts off the goods. His philosophy is at least two of everything on the list. Yup. He's a budget blower.