This just in: I can no longer get into bed the way I used to. And I mean recently used to. So I thought I'd ask a few personal questions today and, if you don't mind, you could answer them. If you do mind, you can skip off shaking your head over how some bloggers sink so low so fast.
1. Do you climb into bed on all fours or do you sit on the bed and swing your feet in?
2. While we're on the subject, do you get into your car by standing on one leg while sticking the other one in, sitting down, and hauling the remaining leg after you (now don't be ridiculous, that is not three legs) or do you sit down and swing both feet in together?
3. Do you use the nearest chair for climbing or do you get out the step-ladder?
4. When faced with a challenging task, do you do it yourself or wait for your husband/someone else to do it?
5. If you are going to jump into the swimming hole, are you going to dive in or cannonball in?
6. Do you lick your ice cream cone or bite it?
7. When grocery shopping with your husband, does he push the cart or do you?
Thanks for your participation in advance. A gal has to know!