1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.
This is easy. My lawn/garden is under snow.
Send in the sun!
Send in the sun!
If the snow melts, and the lawn dries some, I hope to rake the sand off, clean the garden, and get things tidied in general. My mailbox also sits on my front lawn and it is looking a bit shabby so I hope to replace it or spruce it up.
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
Oh heavens! Joyce is making me think again. It's been a long time since I saw the garden... Let me try to bring up that picture...😖 😑 😊 ahhh, yes, joy and pleasure in seeing the beautiful flowers and anticipation even now. And I have some special tulips planted there that I hope will bloom this spring. 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
lack of eye contact 😳
5. Do you like the color yellow?
💛 my favorite!
Would I find any in your home or wardrobe?
One pale yellow shirt~jacket (I don't wear yellow well.)
Lots of wood that is yellow...kinda...see header
One yellow wall
Buttery yellow kitchen cabinets that need to be painted!
Splashes of yellow here and there...
Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
Yellow roses are my favorites, but I 💛 all posies...
6. Flip flops or bare feet?
In time past, flip flops. Alas, I developed that nerve thing on my toes where the thong goes...ouchie! It only affects my right foot so I could wear a flop on my left and go barefoot on my right...it'd be a look. 😏
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month.
Plans still not finalized, but my grandson, who keeps tabs on all such engagements, tells me that it is my year.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thank you for your visit. Please join Joyce and friends HERE.