1. May 17th is National Pack Rat Day. Sidebar-should we be celebrating this? Hmmm...
Apparently, Americans love any reason to create a novelty, but I think Cream Cheese Day would be preferable.
Are you a pack rat?
There's a distinct possibility
Even if you're not a full fledged pack rat, most people have one thing or another they struggle to part with. Tell us what's yours.
Every single thing that belonged to the ancestors—the letters, the books, the photos...ohhhhh the photos. 😌
2. What are two things you know you should know how to do, but you don't?
a. I should know how to set up a wireless printer
b. I should know how to express myself without causing confusion
3. Do you crave sugar?
Sure, I like sugar. ッ
Do you add sugar to your coffee and/or tea?
Do you use artificial sweeteners or sugar substitutes?
As seldom as I can.
When dining out is dessert a given?
No. Dessert is a rarity. But I did bake a Rhubarb Custard Pie this week following Leslie Land's recipe. (See featured post in sidebar)
Are you someone who has slain the sugar dragon,
and if so tell us how you did it.
4. What's a trend it took a while for you to come round to, but now you can't imagine living without?
iPads and iPhones
5. What's a song that reminds you of a specific incident in your life? Please elaborate.
Secular: I'm Sorry by John Denver
Christian: Amazing Grace
Elaborate? Read 2 b.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Meatza Pie sandwich last night for supper...yummo!
You can find Joyce and all the participants right HERE.