A Haven for Vee

Friday, July 27, 2007

Beginnings

July 27, 2007

Taking a deep breath here...If anyone had ever told me that I would one day blog, I would have called him/her a nut. I used to think that blogging was absurd and that anyone who kept a blog was a narcissist. I still do.

It all seemed so easy when I began the process until I had to create a name. It took forever to decide on "Vee's Haven." Sounds good, yes? No! Not good. Definitely not good. "Veeshaven" in the url?! No, no, that will never do. So while the name is stuffy, even uppity, A Haven for Vee it is, for now.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Vee, for some reason I wanted to spend some time to enjoy who you are and where you have come from. It is always quite fun to read back the early posting of a blogger. I read (quite quickly) through this year. You have such an amazing blog, and I smiled every time you talked about your "carpenter". . .oh boy .. .we've come a long way haven't we?
    I do wish you a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great first post - one that tells a little of who you are - straightforward, humble, and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee shaven....you are right. Not so good. Glad you went with the other name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I am from Western New York and I think we are kindred spirits! I have family in New Brunswick, Moncton, love Gloucester Ma, and New England in general. We think pretty much the same on religion, politics, decorating, sewing and such......I’m so happy I found you! I’m looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

🕊
If comments disappear, please don't fret. A simple "hi" will do. The platform surely needs some maintenance.