|Whoa, Vee, step away from the edit button!|
1. Something you've done recently that might be considered a labor of love?
2. What's one thing you love about being the age you are now?
3. What do you value more: careful planning or the freedom to be spontaneous? Elaborate.
4. A home cooked meal or a fancy restaurant? pink or red? watch the sunrise or watch the sunset? wine and cheese or champagne and chocolate?
5. What's your definition of romance? Are you a 'romantic'?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
1. Honestly, can not think of a thing. Mostly, I am on the receiving end these days. Oh I did spend hours on Amazon shopping for 💘 treats.
It was fun, but hardly a labor of love.
2. The thing I love about my age now is that it is not the age it will be by month's end.
3. The freedom to be spontaneous because planning is not my strong point. Anytime that I don't have to fret or agonize in advance is good.
4. home cooked
both pink and red
both sunrise and sunset
cheese and chocolate 🍫 no wine nor champagne for me, thanks!
5. Oh do I have to? Romance is not an easy thing to define. It is easier to define what it is not as it may have zero to do with genuine love, which I don't have to define since 1 Corinthians 13 explains so very well.
Am I a romantic? Hope not.
6. Wishing everyone who honors Valentine's Day a blessed one. May it be an opportunity to say, "I love You" to all your favorite peeps.