Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Inspirational Posts




This is the new home for those posts that others have written, which have been meaningful for me. (It formerly lived in my sidebar.)






A Crushing Blow~Sweet Tea and Sandals by Barbara

Resilience~God, Mom, Alzheimer's, and Me by Linda

♪ How to Wait~My Journal Reflections by Barbara

♪ Thoughts on This Weekend's March~Creekside Cottage by Deanna

It Was Father's Day~Knick of Time by Angie

What Honor Looks Like~A Collection of Days by Dayle


What I've Learned About Autism ~My Story, My Song by Paige


Things I've Learned ~ The Fancy Shack by Kimberlee


Do All Things Work Together for Good? ~Coffee Tea Books and Me by Brenda

Time ~Thinking of Home by CeeKay


Life and Death in a Cornfield ~At Home With The Farmer's Wife by Suzanne


Don't Bury Your Heart ~God, Mom, Alzheimer's and Me by Linda


Honor One Another Pt.1 ~Words on Wheels by Debbie


Honor One Another Pt. 2 ~ditto


Sarah and Sonja ~Bits and Pieces by Sonja


True Love ~Stickhorse Cowgirls by C


Share Your Burdens ~Little Birdie Blessings by Abby