1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now?
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
I have been first; I have been last; I have been silent throughout. Why is that? I am analytical and, on a good day, waiting for The Spirit's leading. Waiting for The Spirit to lead is always the best thing. Often my ideas have not been necessarily edifying nor good.
3. What do you remember best about being 12?
When I was 12, I looked as if I was 16 and I enjoyed looking older than I was. I was always described as "mature." I really wasn't, but perhaps I fooled parents and teachers. Of course, these days, I'd prefer to look younger than I am.
4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped go here for inspiration.
Since Piglet lives here with me...what? You think that I jest?
5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way?
[Currently, I am enjoying my Netflix app most. (Many thanks to my beautiful nieces for this ongoing gift.)
Thanks to a suggestion from Deanna at Creekside Cottage
, I have been happily watching Sherlock Holmes episodes. As she thought, my favorite has been "The Sign of Three" episode 2 series 3. It explains the relationship between Sherlock and Watson so very well. It has the added bonus of being mostly hilarious. Now Sherlock is just a character, which is why it is odd that I wish that he were a Believer. He is a full-blown atheist, which is terribly stupid for a savant.]
Ackkkk! I totally misread this question. The app that makes life simpler or easy would be the Calculator app followed by the Weather app.
6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?
Where and Why...
(Those of you who know me best understand that I would actually pass this win along or pass altogether.)
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what?
Please forgive me for not having any thoughts on this one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to Friday! ツ
P.S. It's wonderful to have Joyce from This Side of the Pond
back with another edition of Hodge Podge Wednesday.
(Hope to link at some point during the day, but am right out straight and unable to visit until later in the day.)
↑This is the meaning of "out straight" lest
someone thinks, as she has
before, that it means "sick in bed" or worse. ☺
ETA: out straight=very busy and moving so fast that one is "out straight."
Image from Pinterest
A happy day to you!
Formatting issues horribly awry and impossible to fix...sorry!