July 26, 2017 to be exact.
A lot of my blogging buddies participate in Joyce's weekly Hodge Podge. For lack of an original blogging idea, I have decided to join in this week. Thank goodness, Joyce is still coming up with great questions.
1. What's one thing you learned at the ripe old age of whatever age you are now?
2. I read here a list of foods that can help you look younger-
extra virgin olive oil, green tea, fatty fish, dark chocolate, vegetables, flaxseeds, pomegranates, avocados, tomatoes, spices, bone broth
How many of the foods listed have you tried? How many do you eat regularly? Your favorite from the list?
3. Something you miss from the 'good old days'? When were the good old days anyway?
4. What are two or three of the most rewarding things to be found in growing older?
5. What's your favorite part of your life right now?
6. Insert your own random thought here.