A Haven for Vee

Friday, January 20, 2017

Inauguration Day 2017

 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14




Another morning, but not just any morning...



A good morning begins with a cup of coffee. This is a good morning.


















This post will load at 3:10, but I will not be up to see it. 



~USA~


Fireworks over Washington, D.C. last night. They were beautiful. There may be fireworks of another sort today, but my prayer is for peace in our country and for no snowflakes  to fall; raindrops maybe.


To loosely borrow from something a performer said last night at the festivities... I wish to thank Barack Obama for his service and to thank Donald Trump for being willing to serve. 

Long may freedom reign!



Comments are closed so that you may enjoy the day's festivities.