2. Many books, both fiction and non-fiction have been written with WW2 as the setting. Is this a 'genre' you gravitate towards? not necessarily
Share with us a book (or two) you've enjoyed that is set in some way around WW2. If you're not a reader, how about a movie? .🎥The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society 🎥Tora Tora Tora was the first and only movie my family saw in a theater when I was growing up. My father felt that it was important. Whether what was presented was 100% true, I don't know. The
3. According to Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, there are seven popular color trends for the holidays this year. They are- red and white, Victorian blue, pops of pink, rich shades of green, rainbow hues, black and white, and nostalgic retro colors. Are you 'trendy' when it comes to holiday decorating in 2022? I hope not.
How so? Oh-oh! A careful look at my wee tree in an antique trunk reveals that my colors are mostly red and white so I may have to rethink my disdain for trendy.
Does your tree have a 'theme'? Now that would imply careful thought and planning — nope!
4. What's a current trend you buck? I like to think that I buck most trends.
5. What's your favorite chocolate something? A molten lava cake made in a crockpot served with vanilla ice cream is so delicious.
6. Insert your own random thought here. My best random thought is this: Sparkle on! We who have invited Christ into our hearts have every reason to rejoice!
I Christmas shopped all day yesterday with my sister. Fun! I followed Susan Branch's advice to "Be an Elf."
washing my face dressing up, putting on some make-up, and trying to get my hair to cooperate. It also means finding my mother's poinsettia pin to wear on my coat. Plus I worked on smiling a lot. My face aches today. ツ Thanks for reading! You deserve a prize.