Monday, November 26, 2012
What Will Your Christmas Look Like?
Have you planned what your Christmas will look like specifically? If not, may I suggest that if you do, your Christmas will take on even more meaning and joy than you might ever imagine. I was reminded of this recently while reading *one of my favorite posts of all time* written by the incomparable Brenda of Coffee Tea Books and Me.
So I am taking Brenda's advice again this year...I took it two years ago, which you can read about in Brenda's comments because I told her all about it while I was there.
Christmas 2012 List in no particular order
* lots of Christmas music
* lots of candles and pleasant aromas
* honoring Advent Sundays and having an Advent wreath for the table
* Christmas cards with notes for the ones we love
* some baking
* lunch out with Bea
* breakfast out with John
* breakfast out with the family
* some crafting
* some sewing
* manageable chore lists
* making a Christmas Day menu early
* having a visiting schedule that works
* Christmas Eve service at church a must!
* watching some quality Christmas programming and movies
* wrap gifts early
* Devotions by the tree with it LIT
* Keeping Christmas lights on for those dark and gloomy days
* Re-reading Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon
I may be adding to this list!