1. Here I am on Vee's deck rail plotting. (Someone ought to tell
her John that it needs a little paint.)
2. And perhaps no one has told those yahoos that squirrels can access any feeder from ten feet. This one's a piece of cake. With all this snow, I'm a mere three feet below my goal.
3. Ta Da! Told ya!
4. Let's see now, how do I get into this thing?
5. All this for a lousy piece of stale Rice Krispies bar?!
7. God didn't give me claws for nothing!
John has expressed his concern about the hordes of squirrels that are circling the property. They are pretty brazen little duffers. I've had to give up feeding them. Are you feeding the
squirrels birds this year?