...if you have a moment that is. My sister has a pressing question for you. She keeps asking if I have asked my "people" yet. Ha! I know that you are just as eager as anything to respond so I have decided to ask ten questions and hers is in there. I wouldn't want to embarrass her by your knowing what her deep question might be.
Most are either/or questions, yes or no questions; no substitutions allowed.
1. In a pinch for supper (and unable to have take-out) would it be cereal or scrambled eggs?
2. Would you prefer to swim or hike?
3. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
4. Do you ever remove labels from clothing, towels, mattresses, pillows?
5. Would you like to live somewhere else?
6. Have you ever vacationed out of the country you live in?
7. If you had to watch a movie this afternoon would it be Saving Private Ryan or Saving Mr. Banks?
8. Egg salad sandwiches or chicken salad sandwiches?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. Do you enjoy a thunderstorm?
Please copy and paste 1–10 in the comment box or, if truly pressed for time, just answer #4. ☺