A Haven for Vee

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hi

~wiffle ball~

Believe me, I had no idea that I would be over and out for an entire week. It was spring break here and my grands were with me from 7:30 am to 5 pm. We had a good time. By Friday, I was ready for a relief pitcher in the the form of a much younger auntie. The boys were delighted. They are pretty good sports given that they were hanging out with old people all week. 

There's been some sickness, too. You can see John there soaking up some precious rare Vitamin D. Even the cat has been ill. Other than general weariness, I am remaining vertical.

The other news is that I am taking more time off. Just not feeling the blogging vibe yet. (ETA: My own blogging vibe that is; I have been happily reading blogs.) A general malaise has settled...the weather, the times, a lack of joy in it all. So keep a light on in the window for me. I'll be home eventually. 

comments closed ☺