A Haven for Vee

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's a Banner Day

Oh, yes, it is. If you haven't visited before, I am in the middle of banner woes. I've seen all the wonderful ones that other bloggers have and I am jealous.

Yesterday, I spent much of the day visiting banner tutorial sites where I discovered that my fascination with creating blinkies was going to be a help...or not. Anyway, I think I've now created six banners. Very bad ones. So pardon me while I continue to fuss with it until I land on something that feels right.

Today is also back-to-school day here in the Northeast. In honor of that, and all my former years of teaching, I'd like to share a video of Taylor Mali. Apparently, he is or was an English teacher and his sense of wit and humor is razor sharp. Writing this blog has proven that my proofreading needs improvement so that's why I've chosen The Impotence of Proofreading. It's a bit racy so take warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🕊
If comments disappear, please don't fret. A simple "hi" will do. The platform surely needs some maintenance.