A Haven for Vee

Friday, September 7, 2007

Decluttering

Not even sure that "decluttering" is a real word, but it's something that I think about every single day. It used to fill me with dread. No more. Now, I can't wait to get rid of things...like roses that are not quite up to snuff even if they did just arrive yesterday.

Anyway, this passion to get rid of things extends to almost anything with one notable exception — I have been collecting Country Living magazines for many many years. They have a special place in an old trunk at the foot of my bed. When the trunk gets full, I must purge. But it looks as if I have a lot of room yet.



However, this heavy trunk did result in my having to have my bedroom floor reinforced.



The things that I am willing to go through to satisfy my habit!

Leaving you with an article from Martha Stewart, loaded with links, called 100 Reasons to Get Rid of It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🕊
If comments disappear, please don't fret. A simple "hi" will do. The platform surely needs some maintenance.