A Haven for Vee

Sunday, September 2, 2007

When Morning Fills the Skies

After a fitful night of tossing and turning, dreaming about weeding plants that had long, ugly roots, but were easy to pull, I awoke with the words from an old hymn in my head... When morning fills the skies, my spirit awakening cries, may Jesus Christ be praised. Odd juxtaposition of thoughts, eh?

Well shoot! After I've been fiddling with this blog for days, editing, moving stuff around, tweaking, etc., I discovered that this blog is not set to private; never has been, never can be. Ha! My apologies to anyone who may have revisited and discovered this. Anyway, from now on, I shall just leave it as it is. Maybe. If I can stand it. I've been slogging more than blogging. Perhaps I'll be able to have more fun with it now.

1 comment:

🕊
If comments disappear, please don't fret. A simple "hi" will do. The platform surely needs some maintenance.