A Haven for Vee

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Clafouti and Crisps

It's chilly in the evenings lately. Heck, it's chilly in the daytime. But we are tough. We are strong. We don't need warmth. We don't need oil...yet.

Course we like warmth. I do anyway. So when I refuse to turn the furnace on, I often resort to turning the oven on instead. This means that one has to bake things...several things.

Tonight was no exception...raspberry clafouti and molasses crisps...hmmmm, what lovely aromas. What delicious flavors. That raspberry clafouti is exceptional and I can prove it. (You can find out information about the recipe right here.)

In this photo the clafouti is pretty much intact...

(Photo removed)

Here not so much...

(Photo removed)

Not so many molasses crisps left either. Sigh. This autumnal eating must be curbed stat. (If anyone is interested, I'll add the Molasses Crisps recipe later.)

Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can't seem to see your photos this morning but I can almost taste your clafouti and crisps! Either...or both...would make a great breakfast right this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of a Clafouti before. That looks delicious!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the clafouti now but not the crisps. It's probably just my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That word again...and I still haven't tried the recipe. Sounds yummy...but can't see your pic's today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My DH was just saying this morning that our utility bill was the lowest $100 this month...but once we need to turn the heat on it doubles! I think I'll just put the kids in sweaters this year...LOL.I can't see your images either but my puter is acting a lil weird so I'll check back in a lil bit.

    ReplyDelete

🕊
If comments disappear, please don't fret. A simple "hi" will do. The platform surely needs some maintenance.