Laura's Meme is to write Seven Things About Myself. How convenient! I know myself so well. Still, it's too much for me to do without help so I'm also resorting to some prompts that I've read in Blogdom.
1. What has changed the most since you were a teenager? So much has changed: fashions, foods, recreation, technology, movies, television programs, even politics. The church has changed. Mores have evolved and not for the better in my opinion. Other than medical advancements and technological advancements, I'm challenged to think of any of the changes as an improvement.
2. What always makes you laugh? Any time someone else is laughing, I'm pretty much willing to join in. I really love to hear children laughing and babies laughing definitely makes me laugh. Have you seen any videos of laughing babies? You try watching one and see!
3. List those favorite things or collections you treasured growing up. Loved collecting rocks, specifically skipping rocks. It is not possible to have too many of those. I also collected mica and tiny bits of garnet.
~Alice and Not Toto~
~ Edited to Add: Not Dorothy Either ;} ~
I just found Alice last week while going through some packed boxes. The kind one is supposed to give away if one hasn't missed anything after a year. Would you believe that I started to miss Alice? She was a birthday present in my ninth year. She came with an Alice in Wonderland wristwatch. Somewhere along the way she found Not Toto there and lost her hand.
4. Name five things under your kitchen sink. The garbage can, Barkeeper's Friend, bleach, plant food, and a broken plant mister.
5. Favorite type of cheese? Sharp Cheddar
6. What is your earliest memory, and why does it stand out in your mind? The earliest memory is of riding in the car and crossing a large bridge. I had a bottle of chocolate milk to drink and a doughnut to eat. I was perfectly content.
7. If you could rid the earth of one thing what would it be? Evil. Yes, that pretty much covers it.
How about you? What one thing would you rid the world of?