A Haven for Vee

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bible Gateway App

Running a bit late this morning as I've been outside for a couple of hours enjoying the beautiful morning, having some quiet time, and taking photos. Of course!

~a few of my notes~

I was thinking how the Bible Gateway App has changed my reading and studying Scripture. For one thing, everything is in one handy spot. There's a place for taking notes and highlighting, there are so many translations to read, and there are reference materials as well. In former days, I'd write in notebooks. These are spread all over the place and it's very challenging to find the notes that I want to retrieve. Not so with this new system. 

Currently, we are studying Adam and Eve. I used to wonder about those two, but I think that I will meet them one day. What a cool thought!

~Romans 5:15~

~breakfast~


A beautiful Sunday to you! 




Sunday comments are always off