2. Labor Day is marked in the US of A on Monday, September 1st. What paying job have you held that you've loved the most? Liked the least?
3. Does the new school year start before or after Labor Day where you live? Before. Today in fact. When do you think it should begin? I think it should start after Labor Day. There is much discussion now about older students having later start times to their school day...your thoughts?
4. What's something you've worked at recently that could be deemed a 'labor of love'?
5.Which of the following work idioms can you most relate to right now...'A woman's work is never done.', 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.' 'Many hands make light work.'
6. Crab or lobster or thanks, but no thanks? Favorite way to have your choice prepared?
7. Albert Einstein is quoted as saying, 'Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.' Which of the three do you consider to be the most important? Share one of your own 'rules of work'.
Work is honorable and builds character.