A Haven for Vee

Sunday, January 8, 2012

More Light Less Heat



This morning I awoke with a distinct sense of shame. I was embarrassed about the last post of yesterday because, in my typical fashion, I had reacted rather strongly to something and had resorted to name-calling. Yes, I do consider calling someone a "nut" name-calling. I even considered removing the post so that I wouldn't further reveal myself to be capable of same, but decided that I would try to ease into a "more light, less heat" approach and use this as a teachable moment. Just one of my ongoing areas of need, folks. Trying to stay real.

The Bible says that we can be angry and not sin. (Ephesians 4:26) That's pretty incredible. I've been doing a little study on this as it's so timely *sputter, cough, cough* and I think I've found an answer. To be justifiably angry with sin (in this case plagiarism) is perfectly acceptable; however, to be angry with the plagiarizer is not. Ohhhhhhh...

On that note, I apologize to each and every one of my readers. Please forgive me.

In the future, I hope to practice more light, less heat.

A blessed Sunday to you...