A Haven for Vee

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Hope is Built...



People can help us but they can't heal us. People can lift us but they can't carry us. On occcasion people can pull us out of a pit, but they cannot keep us out. Nor can they set our feet upon a rock...Only God can hang with us through the length and depth of our need. ~Beth Moore

When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. Psalm 94:18–19

My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less

by Edward Mote

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

Refrain

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

picture source

Blessings to you today and all through the week...

As always on Sundays, comments are closed.