Last week, Pat at Mille Fiori Favoriti tagged me with a Five Question MEME.
Here are the five questions I must answer:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five things on my "To-Do" list
3. Five Snacks I enjoy
4. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?
5. Five places I have lived
1. Ten years ago, I was packing up my classroom of thirteen years for the final time. I am certain that I was worrying about what would be next, but "next" came and has continued to come every year since. Sometimes I don't understand how it has all worked out, but I do know that the Lord has always been faithful to me.
2. Clean the garage, clean the basement, clean out the spare closet, paint the second coat of paint on the deck, cull books...why am I so "cleaning" oriented? I wish that I were thinking along the lines of visit Rome, read The Odyssey, learn to bake the perfect apple pie, lose weight, and write a book.
3. Peanut M&Ms, Sunchips-original flavor, Lindt balls, buttered popcorn, any kind of cookie, cake, pie...okay, no wonder I'm not losing weight!
4. Well, of course, I choose to be a billionaire so I will build a library for my hometown, pay off school loans for son and nieces, start some kind of business that would employ a number of people, travel, and finish restoring my home...this one.
5. Virginia, New England, Oklahoma, Arizona, back to New England
Five bloggers should be tagged to answer the same five questions...
I am going to select five relatively "new to me" bloggers who visit me from time to time.
1. A Thrifty Mrs
2. Shanda @ Front Porches-Sweet Tea&Old Aprons
3. Barb @ The French Elements
4. Jenny @ Things From My House
5. rose_michelle @ A Cup of Tea With Friends
Ladies, please feel free to accept this challenge or not depending upon your own plans. I will not be offended or upset if you choose not to participate, but I really would love to know more about you!