Last week, Pat at Mille Fiori Favoriti tagged me with a Five Question MEME.
Here are the five questions I must answer:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five things on my "To-Do" list
3. Five Snacks I enjoy
4. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?
5. Five places I have lived
1. Ten years ago, I was packing up my classroom of thirteen years for the final time. I am certain that I was worrying about what would be next, but "next" came and has continued to come every year since. Sometimes I don't understand how it has all worked out, but I do know that the Lord has always been faithful to me.
2. Clean the garage, clean the basement, clean out the spare closet, paint the second coat of paint on the deck, cull books...why am I so "cleaning" oriented? I wish that I were thinking along the lines of visit Rome, read The Odyssey, learn to bake the perfect apple pie, lose weight, and write a book.
3. Peanut M&Ms, Sunchips-original flavor, Lindt balls, buttered popcorn, any kind of cookie, cake, pie...okay, no wonder I'm not losing weight!
4. Well, of course, I choose to be a billionaire so I will build a library for my hometown, pay off school loans for son and nieces, start some kind of business that would employ a number of people, travel, and finish restoring my home...this one.
5. Virginia, New England, Oklahoma, Arizona, back to New England
Five bloggers should be tagged to answer the same five questions...
I am going to select five relatively "new to me" bloggers who visit me from time to time.
1. A Thrifty Mrs
2. Shanda @ Front Porches-Sweet Tea&Old Aprons
3. Barb @ The French Elements
4. Jenny @ Things From My House
5. rose_michelle @ A Cup of Tea With Friends
Ladies, please feel free to accept this challenge or not depending upon your own plans. I will not be offended or upset if you choose not to participate, but I really would love to know more about you!
Such a nice idea to create a business that would provide jobs for lots of people. I think that's one of the best answers to the billionare question that I've ever read.ReplyDelete
It's always fun to learn more about our blogging friends! Thanks a fun meme. :)ReplyDelete
Just loved this meme Vee...and you're right, "next", like "tomorrow" is always a sure thing!ReplyDelete
I Vee, I will accept the me me but, it might take me a day or two as my work week in the hair salon begins on Tuesday. I will get it finished up soon. I just love me me's. I hope your day is wonderful and filled with love.ReplyDelete
I love finding out new things about my bloggy buddies! I've never met a cookie that didn't just love to hug my hips and Sun chips are my favorite too! Worthy goals you have for that billion, I hope you get it! Have a great day!ReplyDelete
That was so much fun....MaryReplyDelete
I so enjoyed the little tidbits. . I always think. . oh maybe I'll do this one. . it's such a good filler for those days when the creativity runs dry .. it seems those are coming far more frequent. . could I be running out of material? Shoot ..ReplyDelete
Have a great day Vee.
I really enjoyed learning more about you and yes, I accept your challenge.
Thanks for thinking of me(me).
Have a very blessed day
How fun to know all those bits of minutia, Vee! It's the little things that add up to make us who we are.ReplyDelete
Other than a recent trip to Arizona, I have never been to any of the places you have lived. Well, maybe one day I'll make it to the east coast.
Always nice to get to know you some more. I wonder which State you enjoyed living in the most?ReplyDelete
Thanks for answering this meme, Vee, and for entering my blog give away, but MOST of all for your very sweet comments on my blog! I really appreciate them!ReplyDelete
I never knew you were a teacher! I wish I has some of your desire to clean, and I love the thought of building a library for your town...great answers!
Vee, I just love learning new things about friends. Who could've guessed we'd have the same taste in snacks? I am a Peanut M&M's lover, too, along with buttered popcorn and cookies! I also love that you'd use the money to build a library in your home town. As for the cleaning list, being a pragmatist has its drawbacks, doesn't it?ReplyDelete
Virtual hugs to you,
Vee, thank you for sharing, it's great to learn more about yourself :). There's those lindt balls creeping in again, we just can't get enough of them! As far as cleaning goes, it's not going anywhere...there's always tomorrow, right? :)ReplyDelete
Hi Vee! What fun to learn a bit more about you. I too love peanut M & M's (though I'm trying to avoid them and cookies-another favorite-so I won't look too awful in my M.O.B. dress) A library and work for many are wonderful thoughts for a new billionaire! Stop by to see me soon. I hope to have a new post and I definitely have a "new look". ~KathyReplyDelete
I'll have to think about the Meme and what to put. We're going on a field trip tomorrow so it will have to wait. But thanks for thinking of me to pass it on to.
Vee: I love learning more about you. You are such a welcome visitor and I rarely get a chance to 'do a return visit'...that is why today was so special....this time I had so much to read and learn about you.ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful week Vee.
Great answers. I keep meaning to do this particular meme but I am too busy writing my "woe is me" posts to have any serious fun. wink wink. xo TerriReplyDelete