Two wonderful bloggers have presented me with the same beautiful award. First Christi of Charm and Grace Cottage and then Barbara of Ramblings from an English Garden.
This award is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity. They see dedication, creativity, camaraderie, joy and above all, ART, much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all those bloggers and to bloggers who day by day share this space and enrich it a little more each day." ~Arte Y Pico
Now for the rules:
1) Select 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubuites to the blogger community, no matter the language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
To limit this to five blogs is a huge challenge because there is no one on my blogroll who doesn't inspire me; it is why each and every one is there. Anyway, here goes and in no particular order:
1. Terri @ Wind Lost who writes about life in the most compelling of ways. She does this in the middle of gathering beauty and ideas for her home and thereby our own. If you've not ever read one of Terri's amazing posts, you're in for a revelation. (Hint: you may need your tissue box. I often need mine.)
2. Suzanne @ The Farmer's Wife offers up a daily dose of fun and wit all balanced delicately with a liberal dose of poignancy. You won't be disappointed to read this one on a daily basis.
3. Trish @ My Corner of the Universe writes about everything with humor and insight. She has also shared some wonderful poetry that resonates so powerfully with me that I hope that you'll all read it and enjoy it.
4. Linds @ Rocking Chair Reflections shares her life in a wonderfully transparent way and with such insights that I find myself there nearly every single day to hear from her. I enjoy pulling up a rocking chair alongside Linds'.
5. La Tea Dah @ Rose Garden Cottage who is offering the most exquisite photographs of roses, their descriptions, poetry, prose, and quotes. I have much enjoyed my time there.
6. Judy @ My Front Porch lives in God's Country with the most exquisite scenes of British Columbia that you'll see anywhere. Beyond that, she writes so well and shares so much and I love visiting her every single day.
7. Alice @ Tea in My Cup faithfully posts on the joys of tea and all the ways that we can create those joys in our own lives. If you need wonderful ideas for entertaining from the food to the decorating, you will love Tea in My Cup.
8. Miss Sandy @ Quill Cottage may be too busy for awards, but she writes one of the most thought-provoking blogs in Blogdom. It's always an inspiration and often a walk down memory lane.
9. Dawn @ The Feathered Nest is one of the dearest, most generous bloggers always gifting her readers with beauty, ideas, and images. If you've never visited her blog, you must today!
10. Lovella @ What Matters Most is a talented gal, also from BC, who charms me every day with her thoughts about life and love. She also shares fantastic recipes (how DOES she stay so thin?) on her new blog called Mennonite Girls Can Cook.
That's ten! Five for Christi and five for Barbara. Thanks so much, gals, for giving me the opportunity to share with ten of my blogging buds and to feature their blogs here once again.
Congratulations on your award. It is so pretty. Your blog is always my first blog visit of the day and I am always so happy to read each new post.ReplyDelete
And thank you for passing this on to me, as well as, for the kind words describing my blog.
You are so sweet. What kind words. Thanks for the award! I will do my best to pass it on later today when I slog it home this evening in that rush hour traffic! GRIN! I am glad you are a 'regular' You certainly deserved that award too.! And I agree with your pick for Judy...she is like my spring sunshine and fresh air...her posts are special...simple truths from a wonderful gal.ReplyDelete
Now, congratulations you! For receiving a well deserved award yourself. I have enjoyed visiting with you and reading your insights. I love how this network of wonderful women has 'blossomed'.
Many blessings for your day
oh my...I had not scrolled down to read your whole TEN awards and of course, you needed ten as you were double awarded gal! Wonderful choices there to pass the award on to. I feel humbled...ReplyDelete
Many are the sites that I visit on a regular basis too...La Te Dah, Lovella's wonderfully creative posts, Miss Sandy, Suzanne etc. You have done well in reviewing each one.
Congratulations Vee! You are so deserving of the award :). I see I have some catch up to do on my blog visits and a couple new ones to add.ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful day Vee!
Congrats on your award darlin'!ReplyDelete
I already visit most of those blogs, but there are a couple I've never seen so I'll have to pop over and visit! Have a great Wednesday!
Thank you so very much sweet Vee!!! What wonderful, kind words about my blog too ~ I love blogging and the friends I've made. In my mind, I am just nurturing my friendships!! Thank you so much dear friend, what an honor!! xxoo, DawnReplyDelete
Congratulations! Your blog is one of the first that I found when I ventured outside of the photoblogging world. I've visited everyday since then because I feel safe in Vee's Haven, and I'm interested in where your life is going.ReplyDelete
Thanks sop much for including me in your awards. It helps me to believe I'm not just talking to myself. HA. Now I'm off to visit some of the other award winners.
Congrats on your award...I thoroughly enjoy your blog each and every day Vee! It is a must stop for me! I hope you have a great day!ReplyDelete
Let me add my congratulations to you on your award. Well deserved. Always enjoy your posts!!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the award Vee! I am heading out to check all of the blogs you passed it on to..ReplyDelete
Vee, you sweetheart, thank you so much! Congrats on the award yourself, it is well deserved in my opinion, I come here everyday if I can!ReplyDelete
I may be a bit late on passing it on but I'll get 'round to it as soon as I can.
I hope you are having an extraordinarily blessed day!
Congrats on your award. What a lovely blog you have, very deserving!ReplyDelete
I will be coming back to read more.
Have a blessed day.
Congrat's to you, Vee...a most deserving award winner! I don't know how we found each other (way back when)...but you have been on my bloggy tour for a long time. It's always a pleasure to visit at your haven!ReplyDelete
And thanks for including me in your 'award presentation' today...an honour it is! June is a good time for an awards ceremony, right? I think I need to schedule one over at My Front Porch! Thanks, Vee.
Oh Vee, you are a doll. I needed an award! I am at work now but will swing by and read the instructions soon....ReplyDelete
Thanks for thinking of me and being so supportive and most of all for "getting" me. It is a great gift to be "got". ;)
xoo and have a GREAT day (it's raining here!). Terri
Vee, I so enjoy your blog and you do deserve the award .. .for sure.ReplyDelete
Thank you so very much for passing the award on to me. . .so generous and it's always so humbling to recieve such an honour. .
I'm a bit of a rebel .. I don't normally post the awards, not because I don't appreciate them . ..I do .. but I have such a difficult time knowing how I feel about posting an honour as this is.
so .. if you don't see it posted on my blog. . please dont' be hurt. . I'm truly appreciative.
Congratulations on your award AND for getting your "pantry" all cleaned out. :)ReplyDelete
Excellent! Now I will be plenty busy visiting all your award recipients... which I know I will love because we are kindred spirits! So glad you were touched by "The Poem of Your Life."ReplyDelete
Blessings in abundance,
i think you so very deserving of these fine awards. Congratulations to those you have gifted with the awards. I have visited some of their blogs and they as yours is are truly wonderful...Blessings...maryReplyDelete
Well...congrats on your two awards, you deserve them Vee!!!ReplyDelete
I'll have to check out some of your pics, I see some new ones for me.
Thanks for sharing!
Rats, I was gonna award you, but I see a couple gals have already beat me to it...so I am unoffically awarding you for...nahhh I will make it official, you just don't have to post it... it is a lot of work coming up with those to give them too.ReplyDelete
Congratulations, Vee...you certainly deserve the awards!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for passing it to me too. I must visit all the others. Oh for more time! But the weekend starts tomorrow. Oh joy!!!