Two wonderful bloggers have presented me with the same beautiful award. First Christi of Charm and Grace Cottage and then Barbara of Ramblings from an English Garden.
This award is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity. They see dedication, creativity, camaraderie, joy and above all, ART, much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all those bloggers and to bloggers who day by day share this space and enrich it a little more each day." ~Arte Y Pico
Now for the rules:
1) Select 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubuites to the blogger community, no matter the language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
To limit this to five blogs is a huge challenge because there is no one on my blogroll who doesn't inspire me; it is why each and every one is there. Anyway, here goes and in no particular order:
1. Terri @ Wind Lost who writes about life in the most compelling of ways. She does this in the middle of gathering beauty and ideas for her home and thereby our own. If you've not ever read one of Terri's amazing posts, you're in for a revelation. (Hint: you may need your tissue box. I often need mine.)
2. Suzanne @ The Farmer's Wife offers up a daily dose of fun and wit all balanced delicately with a liberal dose of poignancy. You won't be disappointed to read this one on a daily basis.
3. Trish @ My Corner of the Universe writes about everything with humor and insight. She has also shared some wonderful poetry that resonates so powerfully with me that I hope that you'll all read it and enjoy it.
4. Linds @ Rocking Chair Reflections shares her life in a wonderfully transparent way and with such insights that I find myself there nearly every single day to hear from her. I enjoy pulling up a rocking chair alongside Linds'.
5. La Tea Dah @ Rose Garden Cottage who is offering the most exquisite photographs of roses, their descriptions, poetry, prose, and quotes. I have much enjoyed my time there.
6. Judy @ My Front Porch lives in God's Country with the most exquisite scenes of British Columbia that you'll see anywhere. Beyond that, she writes so well and shares so much and I love visiting her every single day.
7. Alice @ Tea in My Cup faithfully posts on the joys of tea and all the ways that we can create those joys in our own lives. If you need wonderful ideas for entertaining from the food to the decorating, you will love Tea in My Cup.
8. Miss Sandy @ Quill Cottage may be too busy for awards, but she writes one of the most thought-provoking blogs in Blogdom. It's always an inspiration and often a walk down memory lane.
9. Dawn @ The Feathered Nest is one of the dearest, most generous bloggers always gifting her readers with beauty, ideas, and images. If you've never visited her blog, you must today!
10. Lovella @ What Matters Most is a talented gal, also from BC, who charms me every day with her thoughts about life and love. She also shares fantastic recipes (how DOES she stay so thin?) on her new blog called Mennonite Girls Can Cook.
That's ten! Five for Christi and five for Barbara. Thanks so much, gals, for giving me the opportunity to share with ten of my blogging buds and to feature their blogs here once again.