A Haven for Vee

Friday, March 5, 2010

Packrat's Package


The most beautiful spring-like day has arrived. We'll even suffer the breezes to enjoy such a day. The past few days have been spent in the sewing room where I've been able to enjoy the scene you see in my header. Must say that I was surprised to find so many buckets this morning when I took the picture. For now my sewing is done so I'm going to go for a walk.

Packrat, it's on its way!



Comments are off today so that you may scoot along and enjoy your day, too! Oops! Got caught with my comments on. Happyone just wants to give me a little encouragement to get out for a walk.

Edited to Add: Just in case anyone wanted to see what was in the package, visit *this post* at Swatting at Flies.

1 comment:

  1. Not yet! So I'll sneak a comment in.
    Hope you had a nice walk.
    I'm about to go for my second walk today. To a friend's house who lives a mile a way.

    ReplyDelete