Thank you to everyone who participated in my poll. I'm keeping it up through the end of April so please consider answering the questions if you haven't already. What I am learning is that some bloggers have nearly zero problems and the rest of us have far too many. Blogging should be fun; it should not take one blogger three times as long to accomplish the same task because her pictures are disappearing or because her text won't stay formatted. Here's to happier blogging!
Thought I'd share how much snow has gone in a week. It's amazing what a little sun, warmer temps, and a lot of rain can do.
1. Snow gone, sap buckets gone, too (Does this mean I must redo my header?)
2. Daffodil buds
3. Everlasting (a very pretty ground cover popping through)
4. Azalea bush and Toby
5. A lot of sand on front lawn...a lot of raking to be done (Remember my crazy neighbor plowing his yard of snow onto my lawn? I should offer him a rake.)
6. The plate border survived the winter
7. Side lawn's ruts raked out (thanks to John) and forsythia bushes beyond...no blooms yet
8. Plenty of snow patches still about
9. Something new coming up (I have no idea what it is); something old coming up (a sprig of grass)
Fascinating, say what?!
I sincerely hope that your spring is way ahead of mine! Enjoy a happy day...
Edited to Add: Thursday, 6:48 AM... I'm not putting up a new post today. Not much sense in it really since all of Blogdom is out playing. I just slapped in my latest backyard water feature in case anyone wandered in needing something new...eight seconds and it sounds so lovely.