13. Must make some simple curtains for the front room.
14. Must wash windows.
15. Must visit apple orchard for more cider and apples.
16. Must wash the good dishes and gather platters and special serving dishes.
17. Must take time to relax and enjoy the process.
18. Must remember what I'm forgetting.
Hope that you're all feeling as if everything is well under control. I'm feeling a little vague and fuzzy. Have I mentioned that already?
Yesterday afternoon, John and I were out and about. I was looking for painter's cloth at Lowe's (see #13). In their parking lot was a row of the most beautiful trees with the foliage all still bright and mostly intact. It was amazing. We parked under them and enjoyed the view. Later, we saw this red house and I thought it looked especially like Thanksgiving. I like the white trim and the blue door, too.