1. Hide the tv (You know how much I've complained about the tv showing. I'm trying to figure out how I can employ this method.)
2. Label Those Jars (This is great and she even provides the downloads for free!)
3. Make Your Own Carriage Doors (Nope, I do not care for my garage doors. I wanted carriage doors. The budget did not allow. This would be a great, and cheap, compromise.)
4. Photography Tip (Always looking for the simple things I can do to take a better photo.)
5. Mantel Makeover (Love everything, even the spray painting, except the chalkboard. Having taught for all those years, there's little about big chalkboards that I appreciate.)
Now here's my bonus offering... I am always trying to add "presence." That's because I tend to drift off to lots of little things with my decorating. Hence the changes to my refrigerator.
The picnic basket and trays...
and the picture attached by magnets to the front of the refrigerator. I like to keep the front cleared of magnets and stuff, though I find it much too stark. Why not try using something with more presence? It could be a framed piece...anything really that isn't too heavy to be held up by magnets. I'm using seven magnets on this 8 by 18 inch frame. (Edited to Add: For those not wishing to use magnets or not able to use magnets, Command Strips would probably do the job.)
A wonderful weekend to you...