1. This "wreath" is darling. You may need to visit the Dollar Store for a child size unbrella, though everything else you probably have at home already.
A Child's Umbrella Becomes a Spring Door Decoration at Bungalow
2. Take a look at the wreath on this Faded Roses door on the post title Spring or Summer. So feminine and lovely!
3. Made in a Day offers another great idea using burlap to wrap the wreath frame on Spring Wreath Time.
4. Manuela at A Cultivated Nest has been at it again with this Super Easy Spring Time Wreath. Super Cute!
5. If you don't have any junk mail, don't check this one out because it's made from exactly that: Junk Mail Spring Wreath from My Serendipitous Life.
Two of these great wreaths were found at Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesdays. It's a great feature of the blog. Check it out sometime!
Oh. My spring wreath? A Joann special right out of the discount bin two years ago. Further, I've been stealing eggs from it for quite some time now.