A Haven for Vee

Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Praise Music

(Imagine a pristine winter forest after a snowfall.)


I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. Ezekiel 36:25–27

This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds. Hebrews 10:16


Becky at Hospitality Lane has a great playlist...Hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I have this past week. Allow me to especially commend "I Can Trust Jesus" by The Collingsworth Family.

I Can Trust Jesus
Gerald Crabb/Christian Taylor

God picked up a sparrow that could no longer fly
He brushed off its wounds and then watched it soar into the sky
If He’s mindful of creation, on this I can depend
I am His child and I can place all my trust in Him

I can trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus
He never once has failed to meet my needs
He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour
I can trust Jesus, He takes care of me

I have prayed some prayers and felt they never were heard
But I held to God’s hand and kept right on trusting in His word
My wants and God’s desires don’t always agree
But I lean on His will for He always knows what’s best for me.

Source: Name That Hymn

Enjoy this first Sunday of 2009; only 51 more!