A Haven for Vee

Friday, January 2, 2009

Little Projects List

This is an alphabetical list (incomplete) of projects that have appeared on my blog. It's an easy way for me to link to them without slowing down the sidebar or creating yet another blog. One last thing, many of these projects would not have been possible without the inspiration gleaned from other far more creative bloggers than I. Hopefully, I have always given credit where credit is due.

A Bird, A Star, and a Calendar
A Gathering of Spring Wreath Ideas
Altered Placemat Wall Hanging
Birthday Apron
Cabinet Painting
Easy Decorated Lamp Shade
Expressions Wall Hangings/Decorations
Gingerbread Student
Interview with a Glove Rabbit
Last Minute Ideas for Gift Wrapping
Little Ideas
Mail Caddy Makeover
Mirror Makeover
My Favorite Bulletin Board
Old Photos
Perfect Pumpkin/Street Address and more...
Pot Holder
Sewing Experiments
Scrabble Fun
Tea Cozy
Valentine Mobile
Wax Paper Tip
Window Project Mosaic