A Haven for Vee

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Deck Decorating

Not again! Yes, again...☺

It's Tuesday and that means "Mantels and Porches" for Melissa's Fall Nesting Party. I have neither. What I do have is a small deck where we enter our home.



It's been so rainy and muddy that I'm afraid the charm is off by half. I'm linking to the party, but not participating as...well...reason already given. ;> There'll be lots of great ideas, though, so peek in and see how others have decorated their mantels and/or porches.

One of my very favorite mantels this season has been Kari's at Thistlewood Farm *here* and *here.* (Just in case she's not linking to this party. And I had forgotten that Kari was having a linky party herself that day and has a lot of great participants with great ideas as well.)

One of my favorite porches is Kim's at Happy at Home *here.* Those pumpkins are so charmingly displayed.



                                                                 













You don't suppose that I'd use any of these for my own Note Card Party do you? Mr. Linky will be up between 8 and 8:30 tonight. Giving you all a break (and myself, too) and closing comments...