Friday, May 30, 2008
Tagged or Sandi Strikes Again
Tags courtesy of Robin @ Bittersweet Punkin...thank you, Robin, they are beautiful!
Sandi @ Holding Patterns tagged me again. Thank you, Sandi! I've been desperate for a subject lately.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about you in your blog post.
4. Tag six people in your post.
5. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me
1. The job coach was very helpful on a number of levels:
a) She thinks that I'm depressed. *gasp*
b) She doesn't think that I'm the "kind of person" who'll enjoy working for anyone else. *double gasp*
c) She has made three possible suggestions to include starting a day care in my home. *triple gasp*
2. Last night, a friend and I went out to supper at Outback Steakhouse where we shared a blooming onion appetizer and fried mushrooms. I didn't eat the mushrooms, but I ate too much of the blooming onion. Those things are too good. I also had a small steak, a baked potato, and a salad. No room for dessert!
3. Then we went shopping at Borders where I purchased two books with my Mother's Day gift certificate from my son and daughter-in-law.
4. I also purchased three chocolate mint Lindt balls to make up for no dessert. ;>
5. It was a leisurely 40 mile drive home with the setting sun full in our faces much of the time.
6. We had a half cup serving of Edy's cherry chip ice cream while watching the LOST finale. I love LOST and I enjoyed this season's ending very much. The ice cream wasn't bad either.
I am tagging no one, but please participate if you have time for such a MEME. It's always fun to learn more about you beautiful bloggers.
Posted by Vee at 10:47 AM