Both Pat and Paula tagged me quite some time ago with a book tag.
The rules of this tag are these:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My degree (English) required a lot, nay, a ton of reading. I have never read as much as I read during those years, lots of classics, of course, but I still love to read. I seldom read the classics anymore, though.
2. I began reading Nancy Drew, Ruth Fielding, and Judy Bolton books at age eight. I particularly loved the Judy Bolton series because she got married. It was a romantic wedding under a double rainbow and all the bridesmaids wore a color of the rainbow. Sigh.
3. John and I read aloud to each other both morning and night. We are reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis in the evening. Mornings are Devotional reading and Scriptures.
4. My favorite authors are James Herriot and E.B. White. If you've ever read either of them, you'll know why!
5. There's a trail of unfinished books in the house. I can pick up a book in any room and start in where I left off without a hitch. Must be that I am too lazy to gather a book or to carry it about with me.
7. After years of teaching, I have lots and lots of children's books. My grands are going to thank me one day, I hope! They're already happy with their current stash.
Since it's such a busy time of year, I'm going to suggest that if you're intrigued by this book tag that you take up the challenge. Please let me know if you do because I'll want to read yours, too.