A Haven for Vee

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Message in a Spider Web

Spiders. Such troublesome little creatures. They are running around behind me building their webs as quickly as I leave a room ruining all my good work. Not only that, they do it with their fingers in their ears, their tongues waggling out, and their little eyes rolling around in their heads.

This spider was a little different. He left me a message in his web. I feel so honored rather like Wilbur the spring pig in Charlotte's Web.

See?

Better?

Thank you for all the votes yesterday. We will return to this subject, believe you me. I am closing with a pretty picture of my lantana and that poinsettia, which my mother gave me the Christmas before last. It just doesn't want to quit.


Hugs to all those disappointed Canucks fans. John sided with you just last night saying that he had no regional loyalties. "What's Boston ever done for us?" Ha!

The comments are closed today so that you may zip in and out. I'll be doing the same and may not have time for comments. Besides, my keyboard is already a painted nightmare.

Have a great day...


Edited to add: I just read an email from a gal whose first question was: Are you losing it? What are we supposed to see?  Oh I needed a bit of levity and then it dawned on me that I am indeed losing it. Okay, here's what I see.