I missed last week's Mosaic Monday. Just found it today! Good grief. And I love Mosaic Mondays.
Nothing terribly inspiring this week, just a walk around the yard. I know that you'll be able to guess which two photos are my favorites.
1. He's doing the dishes! (I can not tell you how exciting it was to find that hubby was doing the dishes. Always a lovely peek inside to discover that.)
2. Purple wave petunias
3. Pink Columbine with Peony buds behind
4. Container Garden with Zinnia, herbs, and Lantana
5. Lavender phlox
7. Crimson azalea
8. Molly asking, "What'cha doin'?"
9. Deep purple columbine and one lonely iris. (So glad that they bloomed. I was pretty sure that I had some somewhere.)
10. Pink baby azalea
11. Decorative potato vine in my mother's old bike basket
Connecting to Mary's Little Red House. Hope that you have time to swing through and see some of the beautiful mosaics. It's always a treat.