A Haven for Vee

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Pace Quickens~Mosaic Monday


Those who read yesterday's post will recognize the extreme irony of shopping this afternoon (in Freeport) with my daughter instead of for my daughter. Yup. Those are our shadows. (All the pictures in the mosaic above were taken by my daughter on her iphone.) It was a fun day!


Gifts continue to arrive and the mosaic above shows the delights from Cheryl who blogs at The Farmer's Daughter. Cheryl loves to visit Branson, Missouri. She knows that I just love reading about her trips so she gifted me with a cookbook from Branson, some beer cheddar dip, a cute little stocking, a sweet card, and Missouri itself.


Just some photos taken around the house...wanted to show off some of these great Christmas cards I've been receiving and show Cheryl the stocking hung on the tree.

Linking to Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. (If you've never joined in the fun, please consider doing so in the New Year. It's a great way to meet some wonderful people and Mary has all the instructions you need on her sidebar.)

Merry Christmas, everyone!


Comments are closed so that you may boot it right along... It's the best Christmas gift I can give. ☺